[Cuis-dev] Cuis Smalltalk Draft Wikipedia Page finally reviewed -- and REJECTED

Andres Valloud ten at smallinteger.com
Thu Jun 13 15:30:04 PDT 2024

Likely, if it's a direct reference to the refereed journal.  Thanks to
the wonders of predatory publishing (grrr!), things like ResearchGate
and even conferences do not count.  You have to link to the actual
refereed source, and it has to have pedigree.

Also I would dig through the IWST archives, and especially through the
special issues like this,

https://www.sciencedirect.com/special-issue/101H8DNT0DX

because I am certain there's a paper that has a direct reference to Cuis.