[Cuis-dev] unnecessary punctuation

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Thu Jun 13 11:34:05 PDT 2024

Sorry for the bad report.
AFAIR, the debugger or debugging terminated correctly in older versions
when stepping with through or any other button.
I was to lazy or too much in a hurry too look closer at the code I saw
in the debugger. It is clearly a method of SmalltalkEditor.

You are right: It happens with any piece
of code and button you press.

Thanks a lot,

Gerald