[Cuis-dev] TextModelMorph size

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 06:35:29 PDT 2024

Thanks Hilaire! TextEntryMorph is what I need. I've searched through its
methods and don't see a way to be notified when the user changes its value
and it doesn't seem to use a textProvider object like TextModelMorph does.
Do you know how I can know when its content has been changed?

On Sat, Jun 15, 2024 at 3:14 AM Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> If you want a one line entry morph, you may want to use the TextEntryMorph
> found in Cuis-Smalltalk-UI.
>
> Regarding TextModelMorph, what you will do most of the time is to add it
> to a LayoutMorph, so it will accomodate to the space that can be assigned
> to it. But for now, may be you want to skip that for latter exploration.
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geohttp://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/http://gnu-drgeo.blogspot.com/

R. Mark Volkmann