[Cuis-dev] Menu code updates

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Wed Jun 19 06:09:00 PDT 2024

On 6/18/2024 7:03 PM, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> I just took a brief look at the SamplePackage tutorial in Learning-Cuis.
>
> I see that I need to update the tutorial for the current
> Cuis-Smalltalk-UI and, I suspect, your updated menu code.
>
> Will you remind me of this when your menu update is complete?
>
> Thanks a bunch!
> -KenD

Hi Ken,

The menu code is essentially complete, excepting for TextEditors. I
haven't published changes to those, because they break packages, and
I'll need to be ready to focus on damage. I'll be able to fully focus on
this in two weeks. Before that, I'll be traveling, and focused 100% on
work stuff.

Will tell you when back.