[Cuis-dev] System Browser ... show ... prettyPrint

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 09:05:21 PDT 2024

I don't see anything related to code formatting or pretty printing on the
actual Preferences menu.
I clicked "All Preferences..." which opens a Preferences window.
In that list the only thing I see that seems related is
#prettyPrintRectangularBlocks.
That is set to false.
It's not clear that it would do that to method code automatically every
time I save a change if I set that to true.
Is that what I need to change?
I would try that, but I haven't discovered a way to change that value to
true.
For example, doing this in the bottom pane of that window doesn't work:

self prettyPrintRectangularBlocks: true

On Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 5:56 AM Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Have you checked the preferences?
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geohttp://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/http://gnu-drgeo.blogspot.com/