[Cuis-dev] System Browser ... show ... prettyPrint

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 05:48:57 PDT 2024

Yes, entering the following in a Workspace and "Do it" works:

Preferences at: #browseWithPrettyPrint put: true

This seems like something enough people would want to enable that it
deserves to be directly on the Preferences menu that is accessed from the
World menu.

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.