[Cuis-dev] new YouTube video on Cuis Smalltalk

Joseph Turco joseph.turco.1990 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:02:35 PDT 2024

I think you make a good point Juan of how I approach smalltalk. It's not
just another tool to be put away when I'm done (although there's nothing
stopping me from doing that) it's much more than that. I think I am going
to look at Cuis more so from how you're explaining it now, and how it can
benefit me.

Regards,

Joseph Turco