[Cuis-dev] Proposal for new Cuis logo/icon

Nicolás Papagna Maldonado nicolas.papagna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 08:49:37 PDT 2024

Hi everyone!

I really like the idea of coming up with a new logo for Cuis.
Thanks Bernard & Sabine for working on this!

I was wondering what we want to communicate with the logo?
What concepts should be emphasized, etc?

I felt the design of the logos were a bit 'intricate'.
That might be important (and the number of colors too) if we want to print
or do something else with it besides displaying the logo in a
high resolution display.
It'd be a shame if we had to change it/do a lower res version just to put
it on a tshirt or sticker.

I'm not a designer but like to regularly check the work of Allan Peters on
logos (a nice example here https://www.instagram.com/p/C8fXvTePSAb/).
Really cool stuff.
His book, Logos that Last, is really cool too if you're into that.

Cheers!
Nico