[Cuis-dev] Change Sorter window

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 16:47:00 PDT 2024

I'm trying to understand the benefits of opening a Change Sorter.

For example, I added the method "repeat:" to the String class and placed it
in a method category named "*Volkmann" where "Volkmann" is the name of my
package. When I open a Change Sorter and select
"*UnsavedChangesTo-Volkmann", I see the String class listed. When I click
"String" it says "Class organization was changed." in the bottom pane, but
it doesn't tell me that I added the method "repeat:". Shouldn't I be able
to see details of the changes I have made in that window?

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.