[Cuis-dev] isSeparator

Ezequiel Birman ebirman77 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 08:31:12 PDT 2024

And of course I forgot there are a lot more visible separators, like the
middle dots in ancient roman texts, phoenician and aegean scripts...
Currently `isSeparator` is being used during parsing, case conversions,
trimming, etc. Sometimes meaning blank i.e. non-drawable, and sometimes
meaning any word separator whether drawable or not.

I'll add an isBlank or isDrawable for my use case, but let me know what you
think about adding unicode space-like separators to isSeparator.

--
Eze