[Cuis-dev] [Video] How-to meeting of May

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sun May 12 13:12:04 PDT 2024

On 2024-05-08 12:19, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> We had a very interesting meeting
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPoZBoDbD7o

Yes!  VERY helpful!  Learned interesting details.

Thanks so much for usage.  I tend to do things simply and need to expand
my usages with more clarity.

-KenD

PS: Mea Culpa. Blame me for not being there.

When I got married, I had noted couples fighting over whose fault
something was, so I said "For the first year, everything is my fault".
Since I had taken the blame, I think we had fewer squabbles.  Since the
first year, however it is always my wife's fault!  ;^)