[Cuis-dev] Renaming category

Sebastian Vintoñuke svintonuke at fi.uba.ar
Wed May 15 21:15:24 PDT 2024

Hello, this is my first appearance here 🙂
Any corrections, suggestions, etc are appreciated.

*## Issue:*
Renaming a class category does not rename class extensions.

*## Example:*
I have a package named "Aconcagua".

The class Number has an extension which is "*Aconcagua-Extensions", meaning
it belongs to the Aconcagua package.

If I want to rename the package "Aconcagua" to "Iguazu".
I would expect that class extensions belonging to that package, for example
"*Aconcagua-Extensions" of Number, would also be renamed to
"*Iguazu-Extensions".
However, currently class extensions are not affected.

*## My suggested changes:*