[Cuis-dev] [IMPORTANT] Changes affecting compatibility

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Sat May 18 13:17:55 PDT 2024

Hi Folks,

I'm preparing the system for a better way to specify menus and keyboard
shortcuts. In preparation for this, I'll shortly remove some methods
from PluggableLists. This will affect any Morphic tool in your code
using them. I'll remove:

All implementors of
#model:listGetter:indexGetter:indexSetter:mainView:menuGetter:keystrokeAction:
#model:listGetter:primarySelectionGetter:primarySelectionSetter:listSelectionGetter:listSelectionSetter:mainView:menuGetter:keystrokeAction:

All class side implementors of
#model:listGetter:indexGetter:indexSetter:

If your code includes senders of these, please browse PluggableLists to
see the new protocol. You may also check updates 6374 and 6375, and the
packages for which I just pushed changes.
If your code includes implementors of these, in your own PluggableLists
classes, please update the code following the protocol in the base
PluggableLists.

I have already pushed the required changes for all packages in the
Cuis-Smalltalk organization.

I'll push the removals of those methods in the next days.

Thanks!