[Cuis-dev] Package file order changes?

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun May 19 04:51:41 PDT 2024

Hi Juan,

Regarding the resulting order changes when loading and resaving WebClient.pck.st:

I also noticed this type of order changes in one of your recent refactorings:
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Games/commit/bdaa063eef29101d11a5ecf6a5552efc2ae7e5a3

I am not surprised the package file out order has changed since Cuis 5.0.

However, it also happens when loading and resaving BaseImageTests.pck.st, although this was only recently saved:
'From Cuis7.1 [latest update: #6368] on 16 May 2024 at 10:02:47 am'!

I cannot see any updates between #6368 and #6378 which would result in this type of order changes. Do you have any idea why this happens?

Cheers,
Bernhard