[Cuis-dev] Proposal for new Cuis logo/icon

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun May 19 07:00:00 PDT 2024

Hi everyone,

Given the steady progress Cuis is making I think it deserves a new logo for use on the Cuis website and as an app icon. My wife Sabine Gasper-Mautes happens to be a designer so I asked her to create some design variants for us. Juan and I narrowed them down to three distinct ones, which I would like to share with you now.

For each of the three logos/icons there are also some variants regarding on how the typography on the website might look:
https://modelligent.com/cuis-smalltalk-logos.pdf

So, now it is your turn. Let us know what you think!

Cheers,
Bernhard

P.S. These are layouts, meaning the artwork of the chosen variant will be further refined to get a clean vector graphics file.