[Cuis-dev] Beta for Cuis 7.0 stable, Rolling Release is 7.1

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Mon May 20 12:25:07 PDT 2024

Hi Ken,

These considerations may become relevant after we review which packages
we intend to make available for stable releases. For Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev
we encourage and support developing all kinds of experimental packages.
Some of these are not mature enough. Some may never be.

I think it is important to start by selecting the list of packages we
want to be available for stable releases. For these, we'd also be ready
to commit ourselves to their quality.

Thanks,