[Cuis-dev] Re : Re: Packages Held Back

H. Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu May 30 21:57:43 PDT 2024

It may just be safer and simple to work with different cloned repository then fetching into the matching packages with appropriate mean (git tagged version or branches).

With each cuis stable release we could have a file with the appropriate tag or name to search in git for compatible package.

I don't know well git to know how this could be done on the must simple efficient way.

Dr. Geo -- http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo