[Cuis-dev] WebClient issues

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:30:57 PDT 2024

Perhaps it is just me being conservative. While you may think the features
are fundamental, usually it is also true that there are different ways of
doing things. In this case, web routing. And I also like preserving the
original implementation if it is harmless to do so and there may be
projects that depend no the current implementation. That's how I usually
approach projects.