[Cuis-dev] fileOut / fileIn error

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 08:52:01 PDT 2024

I developed a new package with extensive unit tests and they all pass.
I right-clicked the category for the package in a Browser and selected
fileOut.
Then I opened a File List, located the .st file for the fileOut,
right-clicked and selected fileIn.
I get the error "SyntaxErrorNotification: <aNothing more expected ->></a>".
But "<a></a>" doesn't appear anywhere in the .st file created by the
fileOut in the directory Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev-UserFiles/FileOuts.
What are some possible causes of that error?

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.