[Cuis-dev] Changes for class listing in the Code File Browser

Victor Gabriel Fierro vigabf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 07:53:13 PDT 2024

Hello, good morning!

My name is Gabriel, and I wanted to make a contribution to Cuis.
While working with it I found it very annoying to use the Code File Browser
to browse the code before doing a file-in because it didn't display the
classes hierarchically. This was very problematic because to understand how
the code of the code file worked I had to see the definition of every class
to understand from where it was subclassifying and make the hierarchy in my
head. I changed this so that the Code File Browser displays classes in the
same way that the Browser does, making it more uniform and understandable
with just a glance.
I hope you like this addition!