[Cuis-dev] ActiveModel

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Sep 1 02:09:51 PDT 2024

For the record, I found the answer to my question :

Object>>addDependent: anObserver
     "Make the given object one of the receiver's observers (dependents).

     Receivers of this message, i.e. objects being observed, are usually
called Models.
     Observing can also be set up sending one of the #when:send:to: or
#addDependent: messages.
     Models will send themselves #changed:, #changed or one of the
#triggerEvent* messages to notify possible observers.

*    If appropriate, it is best to make Models inherit from ActiveModel,
for performance reasons."*

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/