[Cuis-dev] Topics of discussion

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 09:13:30 PDT 2024

Unfortunately I can't attend this meeting because I'll be away on vacation.
But I'd like to learn the suggested steps to prepare an application for use
by non-developers ... things like how to handle errors (showing users a
simple dialog instead of opening a Debug window) and how to reduce the size
of the image by removing developer tools that users don't need or want (if
that is a desirable goal). I'd love to see these steps documented.

On Sun, Sep 1, 2024 at 10:25 AM Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Folks, please suggest topics for discussion! We'll have our weekly meeting
> next Wednesday!
>
> Cheers,
>
> On 9/1/2024 5:32 AM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> For the record we still have this how-to list of suggestions for
> discussion during our meeting.
>
> It will be nice to have some more options for discussions, so feel free to
> add any one in the wiki or post suggestions here.
>

> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/wiki/How%E2%80%90to-topics
>
> I have just added one entry.
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geohttp://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/http://gnu-drgeo.blogspot.com/
>

> --
> Juan Vuletichcuis.stgithub.com/jvuletichresearchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletichindependent.academia.edu/JuanVuletichpatents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletichlinkedin.com/in/juan-vuletich-75611b3twitter.com/JuanVuletich

R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.