[Cuis-dev] adding functionality to morphs

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 09:33:59 PDT 2024

Hillaire, I think you are suggesting that I could do something like this:

te := TextEntryMorph contents: 'change me'.
te editor class keyboardActions at: 27 + 1 put: #noop.
te setProperty: #keyStroke: toValue: [ :event | event keyValue print ].
te openInWorld.

But when I move focus to the TextEntryMorph and press the escape key, I get
a Debug window for MessageNotUnderstood: "SimpleEditor>>noop". I also tried
sending that keyboardActions array element to nil, but that also produced
an error.