[Cuis-dev] delete key stops working

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 16:43:22 PDT 2024

I noticed a few weeks ago that sometimes the delete key stops working in
Cuis running in macOS. For example, I can highlight text in a workspace,
press the delete key, and nothing happens. But if I press the spacebar, the
selected text is replaced by a space. Most of the time the delete key works
as expected, but it can stop working in the middle of a session. I haven't
noticed a pattern to speculate on what triggers the change. Quitting the
image and restarting will typically restore the functionality of the delete
key. Has anyone else experienced this?

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.