[Cuis-dev] TableMorph

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Wed Sep 4 05:33:18 PDT 2024

On 9/2/2024 4:01 PM, Bernhard Pieber via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been working on a TableMorph for some time. A first version is now ready for feedback. I just created a pull request:
> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-UI/pull/82
>
> To try it out just do the following:
> Feature require: 'UI-Table'
>
> Then have a look at the examples in TableMorph class.
>
> A lot of features are still missing However, it is already useful for me.
>
> Let me know what you think.
>
> Cheers,
> Bernhard

This is interesting!

I'd personally like it to follow the PluggableMorph style, to make it
easy to use on different aspects of a common model, such as a Browser.
Still, I'm sure this has many possible uses. Additionally, the use of
method categories and more class / method comments would be nice.

Ken, Hilaire, please review the code. You are the maintainers of the
Cuis-Smalltalk-UI package.

Thanks!