[Cuis-dev] BoxedMorph padding

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 03:22:56 PDT 2024

Interesting. I cannot give a very informed opinion because I don’t program
with Morphic very often, but I have some doubts about using inheritance for
this (and why not for other properties? ColoredMorph, BorderedMorph, etc?).
I wonder if it could be implemented with properties instead (optional
properties, that a morph might have or not), or by composition. The reason
to not use properties and make it an instance variable is for speed?