[Cuis-dev] ImageMorph padding

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:45:48 PDT 2024

Hi,

I've not followed the Morph changes discussion closely, but I see that
ImageMorph shows with a padding by default. That ruins some of my
applications where I use ImageMorph.

I could update my applications to the new Morphs but I think it would be
better for ImageMorph to show no padding by default.

You can observe this just by doing: ImageMorph new openInWorld.

I'm also not sure if making ImageMorph subclass from BorderedBoxMorph
makes sense, I think I would just subclass it from BoxMorph.

Cheers,

         Mariano