[Cuis-dev] Added the ability to rename directories from the File List

Valentín Vives ovives at dc.uba.ar
Fri Sep 13 22:26:59 PDT 2024

Hi :), I'm Valentín.

I was working with Cuis File List for some days, and I realized that I
needed a vital option for me (because I make a lot of typos), the ability
to rename directories. That's why I decided to implement it.
I added the entry to the UI in FileListWindow, defined the renameDirectory
method in FileList, and set a message in case of error.
Hope you like it and feel free to suggest any changes!

I worked from a fork from commit bcc96b35c9f0d5d28378728c48e5de535f81928f
of the dev branch https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev.