[Cuis-dev] Cuis freezes. I can't debug.

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 04:36:30 PDT 2024

Hi Juan,

El 20/9/24 a las 08:08, Juan Vuletich escribió:
> 3) `Smalltalk browseAllUnimplementedCalls`, amongst many unrelated
> smells includes:
> FinderMorph>>#openInWorld calls:          #(#focusFollowsMouse)
> FinderSearchBarMorph>>#layoutSubmorphs calls:
> #(#morphPosition:extent:)
> ClassNamesCatalog>>#browse: calls:          #(#fullOnClass:)

That was very useful and I'm able to open the tool after commenting the
invalid calls. I had not used #browseAllUnimplementedCalls before.

About the freezing, I thought latest Cuis was less responsive than
before, because I was not able to hit cmd-. to get a debugger, but I
think that's probably not the case. The tool is calling nonexistent
methods inside Morphic GUI loop, etc.

Now I see that the tool will need some work to continue working :)

Thanks,

      Mariano