[Cuis-dev] resolving recent Morphic changes

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 09:33:05 PDT 2024

Thanks so much Hernan! I didn't know that seeing a class with a superclass
of ProtoObject was an indication that a filein couldn't find the intended
superclass. In my case I needed to change from BoxedMorph to
BorderedBoxMorph. I also needed to change from treating padding as a single
number to treating it as a Point object with x and y values. My app is
working again!

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.