[Cuis-dev] FFI example

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:46:58 PDT 2024

Which documentation are you referring to? I don't see a separate repository
related to FFI at https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk.
I do see this, but no documentation in it:
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Packages/System/FFI.pck.st

On Sun, Sep 29, 2024 at 2:15 PM Andres Valloud via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Before you start, make sure you go through the FFI doc at github.
>
> On 9/29/24 6:58 AM, Mark Volkmann via Cuis-dev wrote:
> > Can someone point me to an example of using FFI to call a C function in
> > Cuis Smalltalk?
> > I've looked at the code in the FFI package, but I don't see any examples
> > or tests.
> > I've also spent time searching the web for examples and came up empty.
> >
> > --
> > R. Mark Volkmann
> > Object Computing, Inc.

R. Mark Volkmann