[Cuis-dev] New website experience
Hernán Wilkinson
hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Thu Oct 1 13:01:32 PDT 2026
Nice!!! I really like it!!
Juan... I think we should adopt it :-)
On Thu, Oct 1, 2026 at 4:50 PM Cristián Pérez via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:
> Hi everyone! I have been working on a full redesign of the Cuis website to
> offer a modern, smooth experience for anyone who encounters Cuis and visits
> the site.
>
>
> I made a brief video to display the changes, which you can view at
> https://cleanshot.com/share/VV0JqVZt. You may also test the new version
> at https://cperezabo.github.io/Cuis-Website/.
>
>
> The main goal was to develop a design system that shares colors and tone
> with the actual Cuis, so you will notice many familiar elements.
>
>
> Some tasks remain, such as updating the low-resolution screenshots.
>
>
> There is an open PR with these changes.
>
>
> It was crafted with care and love, so I hope you enjoy it!
>
>
> Cheers!
>
>
> Cristián
>
>
>
> PS: if you received this email more than once, I was having some email
> issues, sorry.
> --
> Cuis-dev mailing list
> Cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st
> https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/listinfo/cuis-dev
>
--
*Hernán WilkinsonAgile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*
*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*
*site: http://www.10Pines.com <http://www.10pines.com/>*
Address: Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/attachments/20261001/507b6f14/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the Cuis-dev
mailing list