[Cuis-dev] Form on a vector canvas

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Dec 31 10:33:55 PST 2020

Hi Juan,

I am refactoring my circular toolbar morph to adapt to the new morph
hierarchy and to use its inner transformation. Using the M3 rotation and
coordinates system simplify the computation of the chevrons along the
curved toolbar.

As a result the chevron morph are rendered on a vector canvas. So shape
morph detection works out of the box, it simplifies again my code
(mouveOver detection).

One side note: I can't put a Form (the icon of the chevron) on the
chevron because the vector canvas does not accept Form.

Any idea?

Happy New Year 2021 to all of you!

Hilaire

--