[Cuis-dev] Morph Layer

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Oct 14 08:23:54 PDT 2021

Hi Hilaire,

On 10/14/2021 5:04 AM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Hi Juan,
>
> Thanks for the enhancement. It can be broadly very useful.

Cool. It is now at GitHub.

> Two observations:
>
>     * I noted that while I am creating a line, the toolbar has some
>       issue in the drawing: see the different vertical tints of green
>       in the attached screenshot. It happens when there is a
>       #redrawNeeded message sent to one specific morph underneath.

Yes. This was a bug. Also note how in the darkened areas, anti aliasing
is completely broken due to repeated drawing. Fix also at GitHub now.

>     * Balloon appears behind the morph. The difficulties are in the
>       details! So the balloon should always be the top level, then you
>       want the morph responding true to wantsToBeOnTop to stick to
>       position two. Or may be balloon morph on position zero and
>       wantsToBeOnTop number one. Something like that.

I just made HoverTextMorph, MenuMorph and a few others answer true to
#wantsToBeOnTop. I think it is ok now.

> Thanks!
>
> Take care

Thank you too. You're helping Cuis Morphic improve a lot!