[Cuis-dev] Column type layout morph anomaly

Szabolcs Komáromi cuis at mnqpr.com
Sun Aug 6 01:53:56 PDT 2023

Yes, when the proportions add up to one or grater than one the behavior seems consistent and I understand it. With my original question I wanted to point out that the less than one case seems inconsistent. It works differently for one possible combination out of the four. (column/row direction and  proportionalHeight/proportionalWidth dynamic sizing)

I suppose the intended behavior of the less than one case is to occupy only part of the available area. And this is what we see with the row-proportionalHeight, row-proportionalWidth and column-proportionalWidth cases. But strangely the column-proportionalHeight combination deviates and fills up the entire area.

Regards,
Szabolcs