[Cuis-dev] Column type layout morph anomaly

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Aug 6 13:07:08 PDT 2023

Ah yes indeed your first and last examples in your screenshot are not
symmetric.

When I look at the methods, #heightsFor:within: and #widthsFor:within: ,
they allocate the height and width of each submorphs in a vertical and
horizontal layout, these methods are not symmetric, it could explain the
different behavior. May be Juan has good reason for that.

Hilaire