[Cuis-dev] Your suggestions for uuseful Preferences?

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sat Aug 12 14:51:01 PDT 2023

Oh! Fair dinkum. As I am reliant on Monticello packaging deployed through SqueakSource, I am doing all my dev work in Squeak. I aim to complete the project then port to Cuis. Some issues with filing in the .st file from out of a MCZ tarball. Unsure and not my immediate focus. Sorry for the cross traffic without being pertinent.

Cheers,
- rabbit

--
••• rabbit ❤️‍🔥🐰