[Cuis-dev] Documenting...

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Aug 13 01:35:43 PDT 2023

Hi Bernhard,

I was thinking about something less formal than "Cuis By Example", and
hopefully easier to write collaboratively, covering different topics as
the ones you mentioned.

When those contents are rich enough, we edit them individually as mini
book (< 50 pages), both PDF and html. It will make a valuable collection
and it will improve the visibility of Cuis.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu