[Cuis-dev] Documenting...

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sun Aug 13 03:29:23 PDT 2023

Good morning, I'm using GitBook.io to document HymnPOarratTalk and my other projects too. I figured out how to link to a project I have in GitHub, though I no longer recall how I did so. There are instructions. And GitBook has my GitHub account linked.

I was able to get GitBook admin to approve my non-profit, Callisto House, such that I am still on the 'Community' plan but they have authorized me to be able to export my projects as PDFs. I think the same authority of PDF export would be extended to Cuis.

I highly recommend GitBook as a mechanism of good documentation supporting multiple collaborators. They are just commits to the GitHub project. Check out the results...

> HymnParrotTalk :: https://callistohouseltd.gitbook.io/parrottalk/

HTH,
- rabbit

--