[Cuis-dev] Documenting...

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Aug 27 02:46:01 PDT 2023

Hi guys,

Independent mini-books on specific topics on top of being useful to the
reader will dramatically improve the visibility of Cuis, and possibly
improve users and contributors to the community.

Let's discuss about topics of interest for independent mini-books, some
already suggested and other of mine:

  * Morphic
  * VectorGraphics
  * Package
  * Files
  * Unicode
  * Web
  * Customize Cuis
  * Layout
  * Event system (observer pattern)
  * Application GUI (a broader topic but could be useful to kick start)

Which topic will you be interested by?

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo