[Cuis-dev] Documenting...

Ezequiel Birman ebirman77 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 09:45:17 PDT 2023

Hi Hillaire!

I still have to finish reading TCB but even at this point, it is quite
clear to me that it is a labour of love, and that you and the other
authors are very conscious that it could be detrimental to include the
kitchen sink.

I also think it could be a good candidate for a dynabook. I'd love to
collaborate on that, even if I haven't finished all the exercises yet.

I am in no position to review TCB's content and extent yet. For the time
being, it seems to me that it is good as it is.

Re. Wikis, any would do. During the last week, I've been testing different
TiddlyWiki versions (some are better for multiple users) and I find that
conceptually, TiddlyWiki shares with Smalltalk this idea of being
self-contained, see Intertwingling the Tiddlywiki with Erlang
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv1UfLPK7_Q>. Nevertheless, I think that
the ideal medium would be something that runs *in* Cuis and that at the
same time could be rendered as a web site. Could Erudite do that?

Some topics:

   1. An in-depth customization guide
   2. A tutorial for the simplest web application

--
Eze