[Cuis-dev] Problem with SystemVersion current version not found

Barry Perryman barry.perryman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:19:46 PST 2023

Hi after a brief hiatus I’m back playing with cuis.

I’ve hit a small issue downloading a package. Everything is up to date with GitHub, but I’ve noticed that when trying to download & install a package, using the tools, I’m getting an error which indicates
	SystemVersion >> version not found.
The back trace shows that the message to current SystemVersion is being sent from WebClient >> defaultUserAgent.

I can see there have been a number of changes to SystemVersion and it looks like, assuming I’m reading the .cs.st file correctly, this was removed in 6105.

I’m not sure if it should be put back, or if the WebClient needs updating.

Just thought I’d report it.

Barry