[Cuis-dev] Problem with SystemVersion current version not found

Barry Perryman barry.perryman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 02:39:37 PST 2023

I’m not 100% sure on how to do this, so excuse me if I get this wrong.

Attached is a change set for WebClient. I’ve changed the request for the version to versionString - I’ve tried it out and it seems to work without falling over.

To reproduce the problem remove the packages.json, ../Cuis-Smalltalk-Tools/Tools/PackageDownloader/packages.json,  start an image with the latest changes and then open a Package Downloader. When it prompts to download the package list select yes and you will get a MessageNotUnderstood for SystemVersion >> version - this change should fix this problem.

Regards

Barry