[Cuis-dev] Fw: Re: The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Smalltalk Compiler

Jaromir Matas mail at jaromir.net
Wed Dec 27 06:54:34 PST 2023

Hi Juan, all,

I've just placed a PR at your github repo with the corrected The Hitch
Hiker's Guide to the Smalltalk Compiler text. As per my previous note,
there was a misunderstanding when the article was initially posted at
github and all references to the discussed ##() construct have been
replaced with a an ordinary array construct #() which is obviously
incorrect.

Thanks,
Jaromir