[Cuis-dev] TextParagrpaphMorph suggestion

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Mon Jul 3 13:01:59 PDT 2023

Le 03/07/2023 à 14:49, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
> Would copying the implementation from InnerTextMorph work for you?

No it does not work. All but the first letter are then clipped.

There are still a few mysteries for me regarding extent, when composing
morph with layout.

For example when I resize and shrink my one line text paragraph morph it
does not wrap to 2,3,... lines ; it remains one line. I guess related to
owner, but when I pick up the text morph the behavior remains the same.

> Answering the full #usedExtent would effectively disable clipping,
> which can be useful too.

And it gave me the extent needed for the outer pane to display entirely
the text

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu