[Cuis-dev] TextParagrpaphMorph suggestion

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Mon Jul 3 13:09:18 PDT 2023

Today, when experimenting with TextParagraphMorph I found a bug that
could occasionally clip the contents. I pushed a fix minutes ago.

Please try it. If you still find issues, please try to reproduce them in
an updated plain Cuis image, and give steps to reproduce. Otherwise, I'm
happy to download an image prepared to show the problem as you did
yesterday.

Thanks,