[Cuis-dev] [Hymn} Re: [Alpha] 403 #green<Crypto-rabbt.Crypto has the kitchen sink

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Jul 7 21:37:43 PDT 2023

I added Kafka and HDFS. I also worked on extending Cats, UICats, HyperCats, the CatBox and VirtualizedProcessorSchedulers. I created a CatBox for 16 QuadCore graphics cards and a main QUadCore processor, This has (16 * 4) + 3 user Cats, between 17 HyperCats, there are 67 user Cats and a UI Cat. The next steps are to connect all the cats together with eventual references to the CatBox. Then, with a SharedNear to the CatBox, a send to a Near in any other Cat will build a DuplexQUeue connection, between Bob's Cat and Alice's Cat to use the remoteLocator to bind to a remote Near, with a SharedNear and wire it up for sending. Tak.

<465 ! 421 ! 4 ! 3 ! 37 ! 0>

- Feature list:

--
••• rabbit ❤️‍🔥🐰