[Cuis-dev] Books and resources

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Mon Jul 17 06:57:42 PDT 2023

On 7/15/2023 11:36 PM, Joseph Turco via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hello everyone, I hope your having a good weekend,
>
> I'm still on my journey of learning Smalltalk, and I wanted to know if
> there are any recommendations you all might have for continuing to
> learn Smalltalk. I know the blue book exists, but is that a good
> reference to learn with a modern Smalltalk, dispite cuis having st-80
> roots? Any videos worth watching?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Joseph Turco.

Hi Joseph,

We have a lot of material, including books, articles, tutorials, howtos,
and examples in:
- https://www.cuis.st
-
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/tree/master/Documentation
- https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Learning-Cuis
- https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/CodeExamples

When you are confident with the basic Smalltalk tools, the system itself
is meant to be amenable to study.

Happy learning!