[Cuis-dev] Solved Extract method can't rename the arguments of extracted method

Paula Perez Bianchi paulitapb at live.com.ar
Mon Jul 17 14:59:38 PDT 2023

________________________________
De: Paula Perez Bianchi
Enviado: lunes, 17 de julio de 2023 18:58
Para: cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st>
Asunto: Solved Extract method can't rename the arguments of extracted method

Hi,
While using Cuis I discovered that when you do an extract method and want to rename the arguments of that new method the applier lets you change the argument names but in the new method, the arguments are not renamed. I fixed that using the rename refactor and added tests with the desired behavior.  I will be glad to receive reviews of my work and can answer your questions on my work if there are any. I include 2 files of change sets. One contains the tests and the other contains all the changes to make the rename of the arguments happen.