[Cuis-dev] [QUESTION] how to move changes to a pre-existing class's definition into my own pkg

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Wed Jul 19 11:03:13 PDT 2023

Hi Imran,

Welcome to the Cuis community!

In Cuis, a package can not modify the definition of existing classes, or
their class comment. For existing classes, these need to go in numbered
ChangeSets.

If you have already exited your image without saving it, chances are
these changes are "lost". But you can recover them from the appropriate
*.user.???.changes file.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,